I didn’t have an Items of Interest post last week as I’d been a bit busy with work and other stuff. So this is a double-sized issue again. As usual, I’ll cover interesting links and events and then go on to the collection of tweets over the last few days.
Pecha Kucha Night Hyderabad Vol 8
For a while now, I have been talking about Pecha Kucha Night Hyderabad on my blog here (this post) and also on Facebook and Twitter. Well, Volume 8 of this event happened yesterday (31-Mar-12) and my brother Varun was one of the presenters. His presentation was called “Know Tools, Create Better” and was about how software tools have aided his creative process.
Varun’s presentation was the first of the evening, and it was very well delivered. He’d done his homework well – and that was apparent as he was presenting. There were 7 other speakers at this volume and the event’s MC was Varun Todi (who was one of the presenters in the previous volume). I was there to cheer my brother, and also took a whole bunch of photos as usual.
Karthik’s Coverage of PKN Hyd Vol 8 [Facebook Album – 60 Images]
You can click the above link to view the album of my photos on Facebook. This time I carried along my flash and used all my lenses, so there’s more variety in these photos compared to what I’d done at the previous volumes. My mom and dad also had come for the event, as did a considerably big bunch of friends. Very nice evening I’d say.
Like last time, the talks were all filmed. So those of you who missed some of the presentations can see them when the videos are uploaded to YouTube.
This is the latest video that the team uploaded on the PKNHyd YouTube Channel: Behind the Scenes. This is a sort of “trailer” for PKN Hyd Vol 8. It’s pretty nice, more so since I appear twice in the video!
A couple of other interesting things about this edition of Pecha Kucha –
- All hail Open Source! The computer that was hooked up to the projector was running openSUSE 12.1 and presentation slideshows were run on libreoffice-impress.
- The speakers’ presentations (PPT files) were converted into MOV videos, so as to preserve the timing of 20 seconds per slide exactly.
Some Glimpses of Hyderabad
Last Saturday I had to go to office to conduct some interviews. I thought I’d use the opportunity to take some photos – so I took my camera along with me. I took a bunch of photos on the commute to and back from office.
This is the album on Facebook – Long Weekend gets a bit Shorter. Only 7 photos but I think they’re interesting.
Above is one of the photos from the set. In this, you can see the poster for the movie 3, starring Dhanush and Shruti Haasan. This is the movie featuring the song “Why this Kolaveri Di?” and it was released here in Hyderabad on Friday (30-Mar-12) both in Tamil and Telugu.
Galactica’s Season 2 Premiere
My cousin’s blog Galactica resumed publication of posts on March 27 (he calls it a “Season 2” Premiere). A couple of days before, I made this as a promo –
The budget of the movie was $300 million. For that they might have actually flown the actors to Barsoom.
The above quote is from his review for John Carter. Other notable reviews: Nicolas Refn’s Drive, Tarantino’s Reservoir Dogs, Kahaani (features my Vidya Balan drawing), The Artist, Scorsese’s Hugo (which I am yet to see).
He also did one Observer-related post, which Fringe fans should see.
Two Movies – “Agent Vinod” and “Dookudu”
I watched both Agent Vinod and Dookudu in the recent past. The former was seen on opening day in the theatre, whereas the latter was on DVD. I posted a bunch of tweets about them, thought I would summarise them here.
Agent Vinod from director Sriram Raghavan intended to be a globetrotting spy/adventure thriller. I thought it was well shot (the director of photography is C. K. Muraleedharan, who shot the director’s earlier Johnny Gaddaar) and stylish. However, I wasn’t as entertained by it as I’d hoped – the movie was disappointing not because it was incompetent, but I think they tried cramming too much stuff in. The plot was needlessly dragged out (it’s essentially a lot of people following what seems to be a MacGuffin initially, and then the movie turns into a more conventional action-thriller) and I felt they set scenes in various locations (Latvia, Somalia, Russia, etc) just because they had the budget for it. Sometimes felt like 2 movies put together. There was one ‘long take’ sequence which was very nicely done, shaky cam in some action scenes was distracting. If it was trimmed down and if the central character was more interesting, it could have actually become a nice franchise. But I’d say it was an interesting letdown. 6/10
That’s the censorship certificate for the movie. I posted one for Businessman earlier – and like that one, I found the description funny – “Deleted lovemaking sound in the background (replaced with other sound)”.
Dookudu was a huge hit for its star Mahesh Babu, and is a movie that combines action, sentimental drama and comedy all in one package. If you know what you are getting into, and don’t expect anything even remotely resembling reality, you will have a lot of fun with this movie. Somehow, despite being almost 3 hours long, the movie worked, I thought it was very entertaining. The character of “Cool Babu” was… cool, and there were some great one-liners and very funny lines in the movie (“no one can scratch me”). One rooftop fight sequence in the movie was filmed opposite Inorbit mall, near Durgam Cheruvu. 7/10
Two Songs, and a trailer for a Trailer
Apparently, the Indian release of Joss Whedon’s The Avengers is going to have a Hindi song, performed by the band Agnee. This is called “Hello Andheron” and it’s pretty nice.
I have been following Matthew Inman’s site The Oatmeal for quite a while now. The latest entry there is a sing-along video for a song called “The Motherfucking Pterodactyl”, presented by him and Sarah Donner. There’s more info on this page (you can download the MP3 too).
In a short while, the trailer for the upcoming Total Recall, starring Colin Farrell and directed by Len Wiseman would come online. A couple of days back though, we had the below trailer for the trailer –
- I was reading about a “Split Focus Diopter” on this Wikipedia article. This allows one to have a shot with both an area in the foreground as well as one in the background in focus. I’d heard about this in John Carpenter’s audio commentary for his The Thing (1982). It’s used in Brian DePalma’s Blow Out, and in The Divide from Xavier Gens. I think some episodes of the TV show Sherlock also use this.
- Ryan Brenizer’s Review of the Canon 5D Mark III – A Nikon user’s review of Canon’s new camera.
- Interview with the DP of “Like Crazy” – Like Crazy is a movie that was shot on a Canon EOS 7D, there’s an insightful audio interview with the cinematographer of that movie, on lessons learnt in shooting a movie with a DSLR.
- Film vs. Digital – Interesting article.
- In this image, someone has worked out the entire plot of Prometheus from the trailers released so far. I seriously hope this won’t be all there is to the movie!
- I found this image pretty funny.
- A wonderful piece of digital art – Andrew Scott as Moriarity from Sherlock by harbek on deviantART.
- April Fool’s Jokes – Gmail Tap, Google Chrome Multitask Mode, The Criterion Collection releasing Kindergarten Cop on DVD/Bluray (did the guys at Fake Criterions know about this?).
- Randomly visited PlanetQuake after a long time, and came across this link to a very unique looking Quake III Arena Deathmatch Map – Lun3DM5, a Doom-inspired one – Lun3DM3, and this presentation linked from PlanetDoom.
A collection of tweets from @sickipediabot –
- April Fool’s Day: The day every newspaper tries to fool readers by sneaking in at least one properly researched, factually correct story.
- If I had to describe my mathematical ability in just one word, it would be “fucking awful.”
- What a wonderful feeling it is waking up next to a beautiful woman. Oh well, back home to the wife then.
- “Knock knock.” “Who’s there?” “Don’t fuck around, Buzz. Who the hell do you think it is?” “Sorry, Neil.”
- I’ve just had a new car horn fitted. It replicates the sound of a gunshot. You should see how fast the fuckers move out the way now.
- I committed the perfect crime. I put a mime in an airtight glass box. Nobody suspected a thing.
- To cut a long story short, use fewer words.
- My grandad asked me what I wanted for my birthday so I told him a ship in a bottle… Shame his hearing is getting bad
- I think it would be fantastic to actually see a great white shark before I die. Just not RIGHT before.
- My girlfriend just said, “You’re far too vague.” I said, “Well it’s a lot better than being that other thing.”
Collection of Tweets
And finally, we arrive at the collection of tweets over the last couple of weeks.
- RT @r_nikki #AprilFool :Go into a public toilet cubicle. Melt dark chocolate in your hand. Extend same hand to next cubicle & ask for tissues
- RT @AapChutiyeHain waiting for a text from someone you love must feel like the wait for the reply to a leave request email on a sunday evening.
- RT @anujgurwara So our financial year begins on #FoolsDay. Think about all the politicians and their scams and it makes so much sense. @roshanabbas
- RT @justkalpana First 20 Facebook employees and where they are now http://www.businessinsider.com/facebooks-first-20-employees-where-are-they-now-2012-2 (via a friend on Facebook)
- RT @funnyhumour As I sat down next to a bloke he gave me a realy strange look. typical I thought.D bus is empty,yet I still end up sitting next to a nutcase
- RT @edgarwright This tweet is not real. April Fools.
- RT @zombeaner Who decided that Shriya Saran should be an actress? Can I slap that person?
- RT @ManMadeMoon Going to see The Raid tonight. Never been so excited about the prospect of having my arse kicked before!
- RT @ManMadeMoon Really enjoyed The Raid. Some bloody marvellous death-dealing!
- RT @zombeaner Where is the Funny Names blog when you need it? #DicksonPoon http://pic.twitter.com/RZDnGfGi
- @zombeaner Hahaha! Reminds me of the character “Poon Dong” from Crank 2 🙂
- RT @AdorianDeck KNIFE TO MEET YOU, SIR! http://bit.ly/H72LqS
- RT @RGVzoomin “@karthikfou: we in AP have earth hour everyday. Daily 3hrs..”
- Charging my camera in preparation for @pknhyd Vol 8! My brother’s presentation is first, so I’ll be there early.
- @PrashantKV My brother & I will probably reach by 6 – 6:30 PM types.
- Leaving now for @pknhyd Vol 8! All the best Varun for your presentation!
- RT @pknhyd Ppl have started coming in already!! 🙂
- RT @pknhyd Technical team ready with everything! Lights, camera and sound ready! 🙂 #pknhyd http://pic.twitter.com/d8vYUY7a
- Pecha Kucha Night Hyderabad Vol 8 – Great show and I loved Varun’s presentation – very nicely done!
- RT @PrashantKV And it all went well! #pknhyd @pknhyd
- RT @RGVzoomin On the ocassion of save earth campaign I put all the lights on even the ones I normally don’t put on just to be different
- Very well said! RT @vemana Fuck up as much as you want. Its all fun and learning as long as you are alive and kicking
- RT @rob_sheridan Holy hell, @trent_reznor was right, The Raid is an INSANE action movie. Like a martial arts Die Hard on steroids. Nicely done @ghuwevans!
- Reviews http://bit.ly/HuQQSP
- @rajith_23 Khnrrrr
- #NowWatching Dario Argento’s “Tenebre” (1982) (Uncut Version)
- RT @Laugh_Riot How do you get four old ladies to say the F word? Have the fifth one say…. BINGO! RT @Yaminikunjur
- RT @Laugh_Riot What’s the best thing about turning 65?No more calls from insurance salesmen.RT @Yaminikunjur
- RT @Laugh_Riot An Empty Web Browsing History Is A Sure Sign 0f Guilt..RT @Chhupa_Rustam
- RT @kunaldgp: @karthik82 check out this one. Even more hilarious. http://itsasmallweb.wordpress.com/2011/04/18/1-1-ways-to-visualize-lyrics/
- Day 60 #Gym
- RT @ID_AA_Carmack I’m going to turn on every damn light in protest of Earth Hour. Lighting the darkness is fundamental to humanity’s climb.
- RT @ajith27 Today’s edition of the Mint is brought to you by Trollo- the mint with the a**ehole #AakarPatel
- RT @mihirfadnavis “Critics are C.h.u.t.i.y.a.s, I’m a R.E.S.P.E.C.T.E.D filmmaker” – Sajid Khan http://bit.ly/H2vCet . I look fwd to reviewing your film, sir.
- RT @zombeaner THE RAID inspired numerous “Oh, FUCK”s at the midnight show I attended. Job: Done.
- RT @kunaldgp Misheard lyrics from popular songs http://itsasmallweb.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/a-girl-with-colitis-goes-by/ #music
- RT @pkedrosky Those were the days when you could travel from Okinawa to Tokyo with a Hattori Hanzō sword as carry-on.
- Nice! RT @m_shinoda OK, it’s time. You guys have been so patient, and you deserve a SNEAK PEEK at our new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4&feature=endscreen&NR=1
- @m_shinoda Great to see you and Chester trying something different with the vocals here. Can’t wait to hear the full track.
- RT @Galactica_gk One year ago, this awesome thing happened: http://timehop.com/m/R4pX
- RT @kevinshahinian Great tutorial RT @vincentlaforet: Get your GREEN SCREEN skills on w/ Epic & 5DMKII – free 34 min tutorial http://bit.ly/HnzNCF
- RT @zombeaner WATCH THIS & HAVE YOUR MIND BLOWN!! RT @twitchfilm First Trailer For Akshay Kumar’s ROWDY RATHORE Blows The Roof Off! http://bit.ly/H1J5WK
- RT @mihirfadnavis Goddamn it. Watched ‘London Paris NY’ last night. MY FACE NOW SPORTS RED BLISTERS THANKS TO ALL THE FACEPALMS.
- RT @zombeaner This crazy ass nutball of a movie is now on DVD. Ghost (Hindi): http://bit.ly/HvVFZr via @AddThis
- RT @the_moonface I need to invest in whatever company prints those little “Made In China” stickers.
- Teach Teach Baby http://bit.ly/GZQ6nA
- A Catastrophe http://bit.ly/GY9hgi
- Successfully managed to break the capo I had for my guitar! Now must buy a new one.
- Acoustic Chords for Linkin Park’s “Numb” – http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/linkin_park/numb_acoustic_crd.htm – Em, C, G, D with capo on 2
- RT @omgthatspunny Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine. #punny
- RT @thevirdas Some day…hopefully soon. A whole day will go by, where no one tweets me asking if I actually drink orange juice, and on that day..I shall.
- Awesome 🙂 RT @achettup @psam WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR RAHUL DRAVID MEMORABILIA FROM??? WALLMART
- Can’t wait! RT @m_shinoda First single from new Linkin Park album: “Burn It Down” Coming April 16. #LinkinPark2012 http://viddy.it/HhMIYf
- RT @funnyoneliners My neighbor’s dog is so popular that every time he barks, the neighborhood dogs RT him. RT @Thedudish
- RT @m_shinoda Who wants some official news on the new single? Stay tuned TOMORROW. #LinkinPark2012
- RT @Oatmeal Been catching up on the latest episodes of “People standing outside a farmhouse and arguing”– er, I mean Walking Dead. LITTLE TYPO
- #307843 http://bit.ly/GY92El
- #307813 http://bit.ly/Hf0daX
- I totally tweeted this 1 year ago TH @karthik82 “Manos: The Hands of… http://timehop.com/m/fJFi
- From Twitch: DESPITE THE GODS Goes Behind The Scenes Of Jennifer Lynch’s HISSS Debacle: http://twitchfilm.com/news/2012/03/despite-the-gods-goes-behind-the-scenes-of-jennifer-lynchs-hisss-debacle.php
- RT @OMGwhatateen Friend: “What are you watching” Me: “Snakes on a plane” Friend: “What’s it about?” Me: “Horses….horses on a boat”
- RT @josephradhik Ok byeee tweeple! #tweetslikeaceleb
- RT @omgthatspunny If you don’t pay your exorcist, you get repossessed. #punny
- Xavier Gens’ “The Divide”. Really want to see it!
- The “Don 2” DVD that I ordered from @Flipkart was delivered today.
- Don 2 is a 2-disc DVD. Disc 2 has a 40 min making of feature. Other than that there are songs and Talaash trailer, which Disc 1 has already.
- Censor certificate on the DVD says “Don 2 with Additional Scene”. Wikipedia lists the runtime as 146 min, and the DVD is 148 min.
- I’ll have to watch the “Don 2” DVD to identify the additional scene that’s been included. Will report back once I do.
- RT @IMDb Happy Birthday, Quentin Tarantino! What’s your favorite Tarantino film? http://imdb.to/GWNHb6 #itstheonethatsaysbadmotherfer
- RT @Aashu_Salotra Fool you once, Shame on me; Fool you twice, @AapChutiyeHain
- A GUIDE TO PRONOUNCING ACTORS’ NAMES http://bit.ly/GSTijo
- I totally tweeted this 1 year ago TH @karthik82 “I’d hate to run up … http://timehop.com/m/bWHA
- Reservoir Dogs is awesome as it always has been… give Tarantino his standing ovation!
- RT @27bslash6 “They have an army of lawyers & you don’t even own a suit. Just change it to a cat or something. Everyone likes cats.” http://bit.ly/GRkb7D
- Inspired by @Galactica_gk I am #NowWatching “Reservoir Dogs”. Awesome movie no matter how many times you see it…
- RT @edgarwright My friend Brandon is stuck. Can you help? http://www.brandongenerator.com/ Please RT.
- RT @trent_reznor If you’re in the mood for an ACTION film, immediately go see The Raid: Redemption. God DAMN.
- Fringe S04E12 had a creepy setup, 13 was good, 14 was great… starting 15 now. @Galactica_gk tells me that it’s even more awesome…
- RT @Galactica_gk Reservoir Dogs is the first masterpiece by Quentin Tarantino. Also has an awesome background score. Loved the song- ‘Stuck in the middle’
- RT @Galactica_gk Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, Stuck in the middle with you -from Reservoir Dogs..
- Yesterday caught up with “The Walking Dead”, today it’s “Fringe”. Now on S04E12, will see till S04E15 today.
- RT @vemana Indian translation of “Mad Men returns(airs) tonight! ” is “Mad Men will be available on torrents tomorrow morning” 🙂
- RT @Veronica OK, that was pretty good. RT @kenyatta: What do they call The Hunger Games in France? Battle Royale with Cheese. #PulpFiction
- “Shiitake Happens” – from Fringe S04E11 🙂
- RT @This_Is_Hari Agar aap @tatadocomo par vishwas karte hain.. toh kasam USB driver ki – @AapChutiyeHain
- I totally tweeted this 1 year ago TH @karthik82 Our old French text … http://timehop.com/m/BgVg
- Done with “The Walking Dead”, few more months to go for S03 to begin. Should be awesome, and the prison arc begins.
- RT @IIFAUpdates Hitman responsible for death of J Bachchan evaluated as schizophrenic; cannot credibly be traced back to A Bachchan
- If you ask me, TV Release Groups did the right thing by switching to the x264 codec for encoding their rips. Quality is superior to Xvid.
- I liked South Park S16E02, much better than the first episode of the season. #NowWatching The Walking Dead S02E11
- RT @Galactica_gk #Drive is a lovely movie with awesome background score.
- RT @JonMwords Please keep tweeting the stats from your runs and workouts. I enjoy learning about new and interesting apps to mute and block forever.
- RT @headius I learned today that @flipkart, the “Amazon of India”, is MRI+Rails frontend with JRuby+Padrino for the backend. #awesome #rubyconfindia
- RT @DanaDanger HTTP response codes for dummies. 50x: we fucked up. 40x: you fucked up. 30x: ask that dude over there. 20x: cool.
- RT @IIFAUpdates BREAKING: Private Investigator hired by J Bachchan earlier this month to follow husband A Bachchan killed by sniper in gorilla costume
- RT @IIFAUpdates: @ankash1009 Sorry about this, this is just for a committee for Model UN at our university – we didn’t mean to have you killed or anything
- RT @omgthatspunny A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: ‘Keep off the Grass.’ #punny
- Btw: the last tweet about “Slumdog” director Anurag Kashyap being killed was retweeted by @ankash1009 himself 🙂 now following @IIFAUpdates
- RT @IIFAUpdates BREAKING: “Slumdog Mil.” director Anurag Kashyap killed! Deep connection between Bollywood/mafia puts all in danger.
- RT @omgthatspunny How do you get holy water? Boil the hell out of it. #punny
- RT @Galactica_gk Agent Vinod is one of the worst Hindi movies ever made!! It’s the interval. :((
- RT @poonamkhatri: @PunsNProses If he’s a washer, he’d be called Detergent Vinod.
- RT @PunsNProses If he is in a hurry, he’ll be called Urgent Vinod. #Sorry
- RT @Galactica_gk Going for 2 movies back2back: The Hunger games at 5:50 (Finally) and Agent Vinod at 9:45.
- RT @josephradhik Photo tip: Stop looking at EXIF Info. It teaches almost nothing but lusting after more gear or making excuses for why you can’t take a shot.
- RT @Nokia_Connects 12MP video power – the Nokia N8 http://nokia.ly/GNirQJ ^TH
- Catching up on “The Walking Dead”, watched S02E08 and S02E09 yesterday. 4 episodes left to watch for me.
- I totally tweeted this 1 year ago TH @karthik82 RT @krishashok: #Fac… http://timehop.com/m/8Ip9
- RT @thehorrorchick Out tomorrow- This may be my first 5-star review ever! Raid: Redemption, The (2012) http://bit.ly/yQv7kG @TheRaidUS
- The Pirate Bay Attacks Censorship With Low Orbit Server Drones http://bit.ly/FPkSlE
- Michael Bay responds to fans about the TMNT movie’s alien origin http://bit.ly/GJj4f4
- I plan to buy this. RT @rj_white The new Aziz Ansari special. RT @scharpling: Oh, and buy it at http://is.gd/OTjFej. Five bucks.
- The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is launched in India. Price is 2.5 lacs INR for body plus 24-105 lens.
- RT @funnyoneliners Somewhere, a smart Laser eye surgeon has an office full of brochures that are all slightly out of focus RT @funnyhumour
- RT @supaarwoman Chalo yaar sab log ek ek DSLR kharid lo aur apna Photography page banalo facebook pe.
- Brilliant stuff! RT @BoingBoing @MouthTapedShut Sony pirates itself with “Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” disc http://dlvr.it/1LTczl
- RT @TheBookofBatman Every house is built by someone, but the Batman is the builder of the Batcave. (Pennyworth 3:4)
- DSLR Basics: Stops and Metering http://bit.ly/GFpBWI (by PhotoExtremist)
- RT @bobbyllew Top notch Ted Talk on Piracy Maths. Very funny. http://youtu.be/GZadCj8O1-0
- RT @rj_white Wild Orkut #socialmovies
- The Facebook of Eli #socialmovies
- RT @funnyoneliners 7 Habits of Highly Ineffective People 1. Twitter 2. Twitter 3.Twitter 4. Twitter 5. Twitter 6. Twitter 7. Twitter RT @marebytes
- RT @GDBALA 10 Things to Leave Off Your Résumé http://tinyurl.com/7pl7ccu
- RT @m_shinoda #HappyBDayChesterBennington
- Day 55 #Gym
- RT @josephradhik RT @mehrzee: RT @tyrantasorus: Whats common between tight jeans and cheap hotels? No ballroom. @mehrzee
- RT @reiinamoto The genius of Saul Bass. Proves adding shadow and 3D to a logo ALWAYS makes it worse. http://goo.gl/pSdoD
- RT @rj_white From James Ellroy’s recent television program: Johnny Stompanato, Lana Turner and a guy on his cell phone in a mirror. http://is.gd/Xg4xaC
- RT @RGVzoomin You can be on the right track nd still get hit by a train!
- RT @omgthatspunny What does a mermaid wear to math class? An Algae-bra! #punny
- RT @omgthatspunny What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison #punny
- RT @rj_white Yesterday, I walked past someone explaining the phrase “Epic fail” to a child who had asked about why it was on the person’s Smurfs t-shirt.
- RT @thedavesherrill I’ve noticed girls like to wear shirts that say “I Love Nerds” but never want to hear all 45 ways I would have improved the Watchmen movie.
- RT @simonpegg Paul was NOT the third film in the so called ‘Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy’. World’s End will be the final part.
- RT @planet5D #cinema5D Zeiss 15mm T2.8 – an impressive new lens, but it ’s unaffordable #HDSLRnews http://t.co/oPsiWpig
- RT @clientsfh “I understand that you don’t work on weekends, but I have a very special circumstance. I spoke with my…” http://t.co/kwRaAcZc
- RT @ilovetypography My next tweet will be profoundly typographic.
- RT @ilovetypography The secret to RTs: ‘cats’, ‘sex’, & ‘free fonts’ — working on a free font called Sex Cat.
- RT @planet5D #planet5D The Canon EOS 5D Mark II mates with a 93 year old view camera #HDSLRnews http://t.co/zPjOELHt
- RT @funnyoneliners Looking up “obsolescence” in the Encyclopedia Britannica. RT @davio1962
- RT @ravi_mohan A journey of a thousand miles starts with an Amazon order.
- RT @PrashantKV The best part of what I do, is what I do!
- RT @funnyoneliners The Cop: “How do you explain all the cannabis in your loft?” The Suspect: “Someone must have planted it there.”
- RT @predominant “My mom called it Mozzarella Firefox”
And that wraps up this update for now, see you next time.